Appalled.

Today I got an email that sickened me with grief for our country.
I read this: Planned Parenthood is now offering gift cards that can be used for birth control or various medical purposes, including abortions.

There is now a gift certificate for an abortion.

God gives us the gift of life. Now, people can conveniently give a 'gift' of death.

You can google it and read for yourself.

As soon as I read about it, I went to my other blog to write about it. Low and behold, there in the featured weblogs: "My Abortion Story."

http://weblog.xanga.com/antisoccermom/684317222/my-abortion-story.html

Her story is very painful and far too common. This is a fact I know: no matter what anyone may feel or be told, I have seen deeper grief post-abortion than with any other kind of loss or heartache. No women that I have ever encountered has not had regret, nightmares, and does not think to herself, "My child would be so and so years old now."

Because it is a child. The blogger above knew that at a mere four weeks. We are killing the next generation, and making murderers of this.

Comments