A day in pictures

If I were to plan a good day, one that could easily happen in my own life, I'd start by luxuriously sleeping in ...
sleep



Then, find someplace to get lost in a good book.
window seat



Okay, time to move and work out while listening to music
workout


Maybe take a swim afterwards to cool down?
swim



Of course this would be far better ...
beach



In any case, lunch time comes around.
lunch



I'll take some good conversation with that, please.
conversation



Maybe an afternoon snack later on
snack



So ... what next?
open road - what next



Maybe I'll do some writing
write



Spend time with a close friend or family member
laugh with a friend



Maybe see a movie
movie theater



Work on my to-do list
to do list



Or do something silly, like put on a pretty dress and imagine myself in black-and-white
imagine myself in black and white



Dinner time comes around
dinner



An evening walk would be divine
walking holding hands



But I can always watch the sunset alone
watching the sunset



Unless I have plans with friends, I'll probably have a quiet evening, which is fine, though sometimes I'd like to take on the town and bring out my sassier side
club girl



But instead, maybe I'll do some jewelry making
jewelry making



Or work on a scrapbook project
scrapbook



Of pictures from Africa
elephants



Maybe while drinking some hot chocolate and watching a movie
hot chocolate mug



It's nice to read in bed before falling asleep
reading in bed



Content with a good day and hopefully blessed with beautiful dreams.
dreaming

Comments